Two students with the best papers will have opportunity to present they work in oral presentation and all other students will have opportunity to present they work in poster presentation.
- Oral presentations should cover optics, optometry or ophthalmology topics.
- Individual oral presentations will run for 10 minutes.
- Presentations will be grouped into topics with 6 presenters.
- Each topic will run for approximately 120 minutes and will be chaired to facilitate questions and running time.
- Poster presentations should cover optics, optometry or ophthalmology topics.
- Posters should be made to fit A0 landscape format.
- Poster presentation sessions will take place during the scheduled coffee breaks in the programme. Authors are expected to be present at their posters during these breaks.
- Posters will also be accessible through the Conference. Presenters will be responsible for bringing their own posters with them to Opatija and for taking them away from the Conference.
For further information about guidelines for writing abstracts and full papers look at author`s pages.